Thursday, 29 March 2012

The Listmaniac that i am

I'm a huge listmaniac, you know. And the spellchecker here is telling me there is no word like that. In any case, i'd still like to go with it.
So i have this strange and weird obsession of making all sorts of lists. Lists of any and everything possible. And i keep telling myself how absolutely essential it is for me. Like, it totally supports my daily activities and shit. Probably, just a way to justify this unusual way of procrastination. Because, in reality, i'm just wasting time, aint I?
Anyway, so i was planning on posting some of those lists here- old  and new. However lame or not lame they may be.
I'll do that some other time, though, 'cause i tried looking through my old diaries, but couldn't really find much.

1 comment:

  1. I also seem to make lists; whether it's a list of songs I need to add to my iPod, a list of schoolwork I need to get finished by a certain date, or a list of people I need to call. So I can definitely relate.

    ReplyDelete